Her Comeback (lol)

Salamun'alaik & greetings peeps!

Yeah it's me again after two years long not writing here since my last entry. Life offers me lemon within those two years gap, and alhamdulillah I've completed my studies in Malay Literature after three and a half year. Since then, I'm trying my best to fill up blog content back with either my creative writing or topics that I think matters the most to be post up here.

Friendly reminder again, between those posts I might write it in both Bahasa Melayu and English. Being a bilingual is a thing (been long time too since I learn Korean, I can feel it's a bit rusty one beside those common), and I hope you guys don't mind as long as the main purpose of my writings can be deliver efficiently and understood by many (I hope). Most importantly, I can express my feelings, opinions and knowledge here (lol that's the main purpose of everything after all this time).

As for my new entry, I got quite a lot to share here but need a little time to sort things out first. It's so dusty here and I meant to give this one a whole new fresh look and input. At least that's what I thought of. When I read back all of my previous posts, it kinda giving me that cringe-y feeling because for God's sake what did I have in my mind that moment. Well, once again as life as it always have been, it's the part of me learning to grow of becoming more better, wiser, stronger and braver than before. Other than keep changing my blog's name, I decided to just keep it simple and use my own name that brings so much meaning to myself. 

So, my coming soon post would be about:
  • Basically my thoughts, life lessons and experiences sharing under Impromptu's 
  • My creative writings such as short stories & poems under Karya's 
  • Book Review under Reads 
  • General knowledge of all sorts of Topics under Ilm's 
  • And, my travel experiences under Wanderlust's.

I guess that's all for this first post after so all those years, I surely will come back with many more writings to be done. Until then, thanks for reading!



Comments

Popular Posts