Step by Step rant

Peace be upon to you & hello there!

I have changed my blog's name into notayeong-o that resembles nota as in 'note' in Malay and yeong-o which means 'English' in Korea. I choose this compilation as it is my favourite language *octopus dance*. English and Malay is my most daily basis used language meanwhile Korea is somehow my newest interest to learn more about it. Besides, I'm currently taking bachelor of arts in Malay literature so it is very necessary for me to used & train myself each day to get improve.

Just stopping by for a while here. I was so busy with trying to adjust myself with new environment, new people, class schedule, assignments and college activities (includes procrastinating). Taking this course is such a big step for me, same goes to when I decide to take law from science. And, now, it's like from science - law - Malay literature. 

I believe that efforts make everything worth it. Though I may be good or not at some particular things and that i should put all my efforts on it even more than before, but there's some point in my life where I can't take it anymore which is why i decide to let go off science and law. Writing has always been my favourite ever since I'm a toddler. Well, not every dreams can be achieved that easily. There's a progress towards what you said as "Yes finally i get to make my dreams come true". There will be a lot of obstacles coming on your way. One of it for example like what I have been experiencing long enough ever since I stop believing to myself that I can write. I lost my motivation because of some matters, but God's plan are always better than what we have thought of. Experiencing writer's block syndrome is not an easy task. I love going to bookstores and wandering around the current rising author shelves. Questions myself of how did they found such amazing ideas to be shared with other people through writing. 

It takes time. A lot of time and I'm trying to find myself back.

That's all from me for now. Hope I'll be posting something soon here ^^ thanks for sparing your time blog walking here :) 


Comments

Popular Posts