Coretan Chakui 1.0

Salamun'alaik & hello there beautiful readers!

This might be short from me, as i just don't want to keep my blog look like a dust of word-shelves either like the one i've done to my bookshelves here (I'm gonna start organising and arrange my schedule to find time reading my babies...poor precious) 

it's a sip of reflection post from me here, while listening to smyang piano (go check him out & subscribe him at his youtube channel!) He did a lot of amazing piano covers for kpop songs (well, if you're not in the mood of some hip hop bang kpop song, the piano version covers really helps to soothe & relaxed your mood) and also he did some musical box version of it. 

pssst....there's a '1 Hour Best BTS Piano Music for Studying and Sleeping' cover I'm currently listening to in the midst of soothing my mind.

Well, it's more of the almost headache mind. I just got myself into a tremendous headache yesterday. We're into week 10 of the academic schedule, and for god's sake I don't know what has been keeping me busy for the earlier past few weeks that i pushed myself starting from week 8 to do my assignment.s.  As the affect, my body starts to give up on me of how i try hard to stay healthy, active and positive to maintain my energy here.

It's just like, starting this 5th semester, memang saya start sudah buat my own weekly study planner - there you go my mother tongue because i just can't help it but - (you can download it for free from emmastudies.com! she got a lot of simple-aesthetically-worthy of all kind of planner, study schedule & calendar for us the minimalist generation ^.^) Saya even semangat tulis tarikh according to my 14 weeks academic schedule. Thus, it helps me to jot down whatever important stuffs, events, tests, quizzes, assignments, presentations etc let it be yesterday, today, tomorrow or another next few days and weeks to come so i can tracked down everything easily. At least with this kind of organising my time compared to last few semesters, I'm not all lost. 

But, no matter how perfectly in order are our time, our plans, the do's and to-do's, things won't just happen smoothly as you expected. If life give you lemon, just squeeze it (jeez ignore my gibberish). 

Memanglah lumrah hidup manusia kan. Kadang, apa yang kita sangkakan, apa yang kita harap dan cantik macam mana pun kita atur masa kita, benda tu boleh jaa jadi atau ndak jadi. That's why you gotta expect the unexpected things in life. Sebab itu yang buat kehidupan manusia ni indah dan cantik, ada masa kita boleh jadi tersusun ikut arah pelan kehidupan yang kita confident sangat boleh go with the flow (plays river flows in you by yiruma, because it's my fav*), tapi kita manusia ni  memang jenis pelupa, memang perlu peringatan (stick-it-out note) untuk saling ingat-mengingati dan saling nasihat-menasihati antara satu sama lain (refer surah Al-Asr' dalam Al-Quran). Even sungai yang lurus tu ada jugak simpang siur dan lurus bengkok alirannya. 

So, kita kena prepare diri kita dari segi mental, fizikal dan rohani. Kena steady and ready dalam menerima apa jua jenis cobaan dan dugaan pahit manis asam garam kehidupan, because that's what make us beautiful. 



*facepalm myself sebab baru jaa dapat tau presentation kumpulan untuk subjek Isu-isu dalam Penerbitan start minggu depan, walhal mati-mati ingatkan start lagi dalam dua minggu* it's okay you got this!

Hence, that's all from me. If you feel like breaking down, step harder kid 😼Terima kasih daun keladi kerana sudi membaca 😄

Comments

Popular Posts