A Week of MORAL DOWN~

Assalammualikum w.b.t. and greetings there :)

 Yeah you guys saw my title for today. Alhamdulillah Form5 0913 (us) got a chance to go back home as we are going to finish our Additional Mathematics project. Thanks to Mdm. Chin, our addmaths teacher for being consider to us. She are really helpful to us and don't worry, Mdm. Chin. As long as I can put my effort and Allah give me breath, I'll do my best to strive for A+ on AddMaths :D

Okay going back to main topic, MORAL DOWN WEEK? It's so true. Really really really true. No lie. I want to be positive and not moral down but the Earth is dragging me down even low. First of all, the day we are going went back hostel, my heart are heavy to leave my mom that is sick. I wish I could stay and take care of her. But she ask me to go back as I have battle to be faced again. Of course it is SPM~ When I reached my school, I've lost my pail. The biggest pail that made a record back when I was a junior. And I feel so sad I don't why until it make me cry. Sudah senior pun mw juga homesick2. Ishhh ishhh ishhh...

Then I manage to overcome it. Thanks to my supportive friend :)

Next day, I went to school as usual. We got a lot of big changes in our schedule. First subject is Chemistry. Alhamdulillah I got C on Chemist that got 52% of the total marks. But yet still, I think I'm the lowest one. Hey, I'm at the top class. You know how it feels when you are surrounded by the brain-iac people. It feels like you are spoiling the class reputation. Then, next I got also 52% on my Physics exam. I really screwed up on my structure question. Same like my Chemist. 

Tuesday, we got our total marks for BM. I only manage to get 81%, that is A. But, I am still moral down you know as many of my friends get higher than mine. I love BM deeply. I write stories. Then when I checked back, I really got a big problem in my BM comprehension. Alhamdulillah Maths got 67%, Add.Maths got 46%. Hahaha I know, I know. I was nervous for the previous exam of AddMaths because I'm too scared of it. Sama kertas pun mw takut bha!

Owhh yaa! My ENGLISH! I got B! 64%! That's the reason on why I really so deeply become so moral down. My teacher, Miss Rose, expect me to get A on English. But I failed to do so. So so so so so so sad... Checked again, I got the lowest mark on my summary. And I am weak on my comprehension. Aishhh.. dah tahu masalah buat lah pembaikan. So, I decided to only read ENGLISH NOVEL to improve my language.

Well, I thin until perhaps. I got prayer to do. Adios~ :)

Comments

Popular Posts