Drama 'Tiang Cengal Dinding Sayung' by 5Alpha 0913

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello people out there :)

As for today report, I woke up early in the morning as I want to prepare to attend myself at Sabah Museum. Well, my class our going to do our drama shooting as at the same time last week I haven't follow them all. So I decided to go today even I didn't have any part of acting for the drama. I do help my friend to do a monologue for her :)

At first, we're at the museum, at the Brunei's typical clone house to make shooting there. We found out that other two class, Cygma and Delta was there too. Jokes you know one of my friend, a BOY, dress-up like a girl. They said that they wanted to make jokes so there they make him up really look and suitable for him to become a GIRL!
I got non of his picture so I can't post it here..
And I am very happy because I have visited two of my race culture and culture. A boat that was designed with a beautiful curve of art and the Bajau's traditional house. Made me so excited to see it, and proud even though my race is a classified as the non-modern-as-any-other-race-like-Brunei-or-Dusun-or-Chineese.

Afterwards, we went for a bus trip! A bus trip to shopping mall at the main center of Kota Kinabalu. After we safely arrived at there alhamdulillah, we gather around and promise to meet again at 2 p.m.. The point we went there because we want to wait for our friend, Paus, as he paticipate for the Majlis Tilawah Al-Quran. Congratulation Paus for the victory on the competition! Yes, he won. So do our friend, Nabilah.
But hey, we late about an hour because of this,

*most of us are late, conclusion, waiting for the rest of them
*the bus told us to wait until it's 3 p.m., and the bus can get a passed to leave. So we have to waited for half an hour!

So, just kept patience and at last the bus leave at 3 p.m.. Right afterwards, majority of us has fallen asleep because of tired. Not long after that, we safely again arrived at the Tanjung Aru beach. Seawater! :D It have been a long time since I've never been there.

So, here's the pictures of us, that I've captured ;)


busy there, Elsa the assistant, Gory the cameraman and Irsyad, our director 


actors and actress are making their role there. Ummu as the mother, Farah, Paus, Ikhwan, Mael, Vien as her children. hahaha


From left, Nesea the most commitment prefects and secretary of our school, AiniG. my best buddy that like to call people CLOWN, me lahhh after her and the last one is LailiK. our assistant class monitor 


Yeah it's Laili with her usual way of taking picture of her


Our drama making. The last chapter in shaa Allah :)


Aini was helping Gory to hold for his jacket so that it won't get wet by the seawater


Gory playing seawater, I guess O.o


Our classmates. Some of them is not here. Well, this is the faces of happy to be together on finishing the drama shooting.


Again my friend, hahaha.. Thank you Allah for everything :)


Shhh.. it's Aini and Rahmat. Well, close friend, hope so.. hahaha :D


One of the drama scene, they were running to get their mother asking for forgiveness


Some of the crew.


That's all for today but I do have a great time with them, and my family came there too and the soldiers of our house came by play and made sandcastle. 

Okay, I'm actually practicing to improve my English writing. Ahacks good luck for me and my friends on our SPM. May Allah bless all of us :)

Thank you ;)

Comments

Popular Posts